Thursday, March 11, 2010

Swiss Reminisce

Look it's me in Switzerland! I loved visiting here, but Geneva was totally overrated. Well besides the restaurant we went and had swiss cheese fondue! Montreux and Basel were so much more admirable. Basal was classy and sheik, the streets were lined with homes that reminded me of the United States White House. We went to a Michelan five star restaurant and walked by the water and down the streets. Montreux is totally stunning, probably one of the prettiest places I've ever been to in Europe. It's a beach town with gorgeous homes and lots of history. Right on the water is The Castle of Chillon. I probably won't get a chance to go back but it was definitely a memory I love keeping. Here is a link to the cities homepage..Montreux so Gorgeous!

Anyhow enough reminiscing.

I'm bouncing of the walls at the moment. I've had four or five cups of coffee and it's only 11 am. Yes I will probably die from osteoporosis and my teeth may turn brown or yellow, well unless I bleach them of course :) Anyhow it never stops snowing here. I swear the weather forecast calls for rain everyday in the Northwest where I'm from originally.. and that is annoying; but here the forecast is snow with a chance of rain. And yeah well that is even more vexatious. I think I could be happy never seeing snow again to be honest. I love snow in the mountains though; let me just make that clear.
Well I think I better get back to procrastinating on learning something that will open doors for my future. I do it oh so well.
I'm overjoyed I got to talk to my sister on the phone this morning. She totally made my day! Hope we all have one. A day that is..and well a great day too! Just remember "If God is for us, who can be against us."



1 comment:

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

I can't wait until Jason and I go to Switzerland!