Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vanilla Latte

The sun is shining! It’s been a while, Oh how I’ve longed for this day. I’ve been dreaming of nice warm days, sunny beaches; and pictured myself just lounging with a liquid beverage without shoes while listening to some Shwayze or Jack Johnson.




I’m exhausted today, my eyes have dark circles beneath them; my sclera has blood shot pathways leading to my tired pupils. It's not pretty.

It’s awesome I not only feel like crap, but I look like it too.

We were hustling to get out the hotel door this morning. We left our hotel in Kallmunz for good. It was a great experience. I really appreciated the friendly family that owned the Pension we stayed at. I think Marco and This family has made the greatest impression on Mike and I since our move to Germany. They really went out of their way to make it a pleasurable experience for us.

Tonight..Back to LA, also known as Lampertheim. I’m excited to get some normalcy and stability back in my life although mixing it up is fun too.





I feel drained I can’t even think straight. I just want to take a nice little nap here at the Java Café in Hohenfels. I’ve lived here the last couple days; Studied and hung out in the library. I’m pretty impressed with myself actually, I’ve been extremely productive. It’s been interesting for sure. Everything you ever thought or stereotyped about the military, military wives and the lifestyle is probably correct. It’s exactly how you picture it. I’m so thankful I never grew up on a military base and have never lived the military lifestyle, but I have to give it to them. They work hard for our wonderful country and they work hard for a living. They believe in family and fitness and they sacrifice for our freedom and that’s pretty awesome. I’m so proud of Mike and my dad for dedicating years of their life to this cause. They both have had some amazing experiences; my dad was a Navy Seal in Vietnam and Mike had two assignments to Iraq..so they’ve both seen and experienced some pretty crazy stuff I imagine (or can't imagine :)).
                                                                        "Hot Coffee" by Cocoip


Anyhow I’m getting back to my Vanilla Latte and the Café Gossip forum going on right before my tired eyes …and maybe I might try to get some work done too. Toodles.

No comments: