Monday, March 22, 2010

Street of Dreams

I'm wired today. I've only had one cup of coffee yet I'm about to have my second cup as we speak. I'm so distracted today; I think it may be the fact that I'm so ecstatic to be home. I can't seem to sit still and work on one project. 
Our place is immaculate as far as cleanliness goes, I mopped the tiles and disinfected every possible surface in our flat, but there still seems to be clutter everywhere I turn. I need more time in my day. I wish I could adjust the hours in a day to what I need. 
I've always been into home decor and art as well as jewelry and makeup but lately I've been finding myself embracing it way more then usual. I think about Mike and I building this beautiful home and it gets me really excited about decorating. And well shopping has always been my thing. I've gotten some makeup suggestions from some friends and I'm really excited to try them out. 

I love the use of colors used in this living space. This is from Portland's Street of Dreams.


Simple and Artsy.

This is my favorite. I'd love to have my own personal library office just like this. 

1 comment:

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

I also have been really getting into home decor and design lately. It's really fun! Btw, when are you going to be back?