Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Artsy Fartsy

So here is the town we are staying in near Regensburg. It's cute; it has some charm to it. I wont take credit for this picture, but the vibe here is friendly, warm, (although the temperature is cold) and the scene is pretty artsy. Two famous German artists are from this town. At the top of the hill is a castle and there is plenty of trails to walk on around here.

I feel so blessed. I get to travel to all these places. I have everything I want in life at this moment. Although there is always room for more, but I do feel very lucky God has blessed me. I have love, a wonderful boyfriend who treats me with respect and love and is so much fun. I have health, I am able to do things outdoors and do things that better myself. I have all the resources too. I have an education, goals, a relationship with God. Great true friends and loving parents. Everything anyone could ever need and want. God is Good and so is life.
I'm looking forward to my two best friends (Laura and also Kelly) getting married in the coming months. Megan is getting married too. I love these girls and they have wonderful guys too. I can't say that for everyone I know, but these two have some special relationships and I'm so happy for them.
Looking forward to our Berlin trip with our friend Ricky from Slovakia. Also this weekend Mike and I are going to hang out in Regensburg the one day he has off. He has been working and studying so hard. I don't see him enough but I am so proud of his accomplishments in school and in work.
Loving everyday!

No comments: