Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Home Skillet


I've heard this before and I'm still in love with it!

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors & aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy." Desiderata, by Max Ehrmann

>>>>>Slovakia>
Today has been pretty great so far. I woke up; that was one great thing. Well I was able to make a cup of coffee so I guess that was another fantastic thing to add to my amazing day. Pathetic but um..oh so true.

I wake up every morning at 6 and go to bed every night around 12. I think that is an accomplishment in itself considering I have no where to be. I like to remain on a normal schedule. I do have a job in a way and that is educating myself, being a personal assistant, I cook, clean, run errands and do everything I would do as if I was working; but I'm pretty excited to get back to working in the next year. I go stir crazy without a job. I can't handle it. Some people like staying at home..I feel like working gives me a sense of purpose, although it doesn't, it makes me feel that way. I've gone to school and worked since the day I turned 16 up until this year. I'm ready to go back! I want to go back and get my Masters and Doctorates too..but one step at a time. Am I the only one that feels that way? Does a job; well maybe I mean career, give you an identity? Traveling is my favorite thing but business and pleasure can be mixed..and i mean that in the literal sense. I can work hard and play hard. I think life should be that way. After all you only live once. I want to do everything I've ever dreamed of doing.
I think that is why Mike is such a great match for me. He never stops running and he loves to do just about everything and he's willing to try new things even if they are questionable in his liking.




No comments: