Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Want to want to want to...

Berlin Photo by Jurjen


Things I want to do:

1. Take fine cooking classes and learn more about wine.

2. Learn to Salsa dance
3. Put together a scrap book of all my travels.
4. Travel and learn more about Asia and Indonesia and Greece. Oooohh and Rome!
5. More photography.
6. Go Back for my Master's Degree and possibly my Doctorates in Anesthesia or possibly be a Practitioner
7. Write in my journal more often.
8. Learn more about my family history.

9. Be more of a Perfectionist.
10. Learn a second language just for fun. Maybe french..so sexy!
11. Pick up Skin care and makeup artistry.  There are so many things i want to do..feels like there is never enough time..but I'll get to it! One day


So far life has been really great. Mike and I went to Berlin, then we went to Maastricht Netherlands (my new favorite city..it's adorable and cozy, clean, modern, full of boutiques, shops restaurants and lounges). Next weekend we are off to Paris for my birthday! I love it there too. So much I didn't see last time..Latin Quarter, and Moulin Rouge..and um the food is pretty much AMAZING!


Photo by MadebyCedric






1 comment:

Beth said...

SO fun to hear about your travels out there! Rob and I would love to visit the Netherlands and all those other places. Keep updating us, we love reading it! :)