Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy and Fabulous -Coco Chanel

So excited to go to Paris this weekend. I just love everything about being there; the pastries, oysters, duck, heavy cream, souffles..ohh the wonderful food..the culture is just so fabulous. I think I appreciate it even more after working in a Fine French Restaurant for 2 years. I think I may even watch the Coco Before Chanel movie today just to get motivation to do something victorious ( as some might call it)..something rewarding for me. Taking chances is risky, but that's how success arrives.

Last night Mike and I celebrated Cinco De Mayo at home with Corona's (I was too lazy to make margarita's even though they're much more glamorous and fun), Fajitas, beans, and fresh salsa. I think Mike actually ate so much he fell into a food coma because at nine he was fast asleep, while I was up watching Leap Year. We have so much fun together!

Anyhow I'm excited for this weekend. I want to go shopping too..I'm in love with this look. So classy!


3 comments:

Sharon Lei said...

I loved Coco avant Chanel.. I just bought it last week and watched it.. it was perfect.. :) I hope to be able to visit Paris one day... one day!

xx Love & Aloha

Unknown said...

Hey! I didn't even know you had a blog. Why didn't you say anything? :)

Well, sounds like you and Mike are having a great time. I hope you guys still have fun when you come back home in... July??

E said...

That movie makes me want to sew gorgeous clothing :)