Thursday, May 20, 2010

Siesta.

Madrid Espana. 
This photo was taken years ago, by one of my best friends Kristine Billon on our trip to Spain. 

 Seems like just yesterday we started traveling! I think back and remember the delicious cafe con leche I sipped on every morning. The patatas bravas was about the only thing I really cared for (as far as Spanish food)..and well the Sangria and the Flamenco dancers too. I'm open to trying everything for the most part, but I couldn't seem to delight in the Spanish food. The cold tomato soup (gazpacho) made me almost vomit..sorry if you got a visual :)
Such a cultural adventure..the good and the bad. One of the coolest things I thought was Siesta..a pause in the middle of the day where businesses and schools were closed for a break with the family. So many wonderful memories :) 
The Flamenco link I have above is the exact show we went to..what a great experience! Check it out.
Kristine captured our trip beautifully..here are just a few photos from our trip.






Three Kings parade downtown Madrid






Dancing to the beat of the drums.




Seville.


Chao!

No comments: