Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pretty Good in Life

Good Morning! I'm so motivated lately; I'm not sure where all this energy is coming from, but I'm loving it!

Mike and I have been home-bodies lately and it feels great. We've been having movie marathons..and been watching the NFL package we purchased (Thank God for the internet). Pampering ourselves. I've been playing around with makeup tips and blogs and trying new things. Trying to master our camera..its difficult at times..the settings are still confusing, but it's fun playing.. Now I wanna try a few new recipes.   Lately I've been enjoying just the fresh produce from the markets and I've been going to the bakery and butcher pretty often..Mike loves the Croissants and the Nutella. Lately I've been just eating the Salami with Cheese, fresh bread and apple slices..sounds weird but it's pretty divine.
ohh I bought the Burmese Quad from MAC..I love it!MAC Fabulous Felines - Burmese BeautyIsn't it pretty.






Well random..but That's life in a nutshell..Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi my long lost friend. I try calling and always get your voicemail and no calls back. Its ok, i love you. You sound like your really enjoying yourself. Call me anytime, im always home.