Friday, June 4, 2010

Bliss


So I've started with the wedding plans..We've picked a date, but it's more then a year away, which I love. We've come down to two color schemes and looked at venues online..none of which we have agreed on yet, but when I'm back in Vancouver I may check them out. I never realized how fun this is. I can see how stressful it can be. Anyhow Mike and I have a pretty strict workout routine as it is..but now we just have to work on the diet. Can't wait to look gorgeous and play around with all the creative and fun ideas I have.


Today-doing some shopping, recycling (a big deal here in germany), cleaning, and most importantly studying.











Have a wonderful day friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude, fill me in on wht your thinking for your wedding! im so excited, its going to be a blast!!!